The School of Computing, Information Technology and Engineering and the Knowledge Dock are working closely with a customer to optimise a Drupal 6/Ubercart web site.
For this project, we require a a Junior PHP/Drupal developer to work under close academic supervision on the customer’s web site. You will work either full time for 6 weeks or part-time for 12 weeks.
To be considered you will:
- Have a strong familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Have proven OOPHP5 programming experience
- Be familiar with Apache and MySQL
- Be willing to train on Drupal 6
- Be familiar with usability and accessibility principles
In case you are selected, UEL will provide access to a development LAMP server.
Access to restricted post-graduate computer labs can be agreed for the length of the project.
The UEL library has recently acquired a good number of books on Drupal.
Interviews to be help in the third week of February.
For more information, please write to Andres Baravalle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrea Capiluppi (email@example.com).