- CN7016 Computer Security (2015-17): UEL’s virtual learning environment & slideshare (selected)
- CN4103 Web Technologies (2015-17): on-line slides
- CN5109 Web Applications Programming (2013-16): on-line slides (IM2801 2013-14 slides; 2014-15 slides)
- CN6108 Business Intelligence Analysis (2015-16): UEL’s virtual learning environment
- CN5111 Usability Engineering (2014-15): UEL’s virtual learning environment & slideshare
- Web Apps as Easy As Pie (2014-16 Open Days): on-line slides
- IM3802 Issues in Internet Design and Development (2013-14): on-line slides
All the teaching material for the previous years is on-line in UEL’s virtual learning environment only.
I’m open to consider supervising students in these areas:
- Web applications development
- Data science
- Open Source technologies
- Usability, accessibility and HCI
- and software engineering in general
or in the wide area between computing and:
- Social science
- Media studies
- Law (Intellectual property and/or legal aspects of IT)
Please contact me in advance for a preliminary discussion on your dissertation. Also keep in mind that I see my supervisees on Tuesdays.
I have also drafted a list of master and undergraduate projects that I am specifically interested in supervising.
You must be logged in to post a comment.